- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 15 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- July 28: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 24 days ago
- July 22: FCA Recalls Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect nut was to become loose, the joining members may loosen leading to a separation of the ball joint. This may result in loss of vehicle control, possibly resulting in a ... Read more »
If the glass separates while driving, it could strike another vehicle or injure a pedestrian. Read more »
Contact between the brake tube and the transaxle housing over an extended period of time may eventually lead to perforation of the brake tube, which could lead to a loss of braking force in the left front/right rear circuit of vehicle. ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underhood fire. Read more »