- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect ... Read more »
If the glass separates while driving, it could strike another vehicle or injure a pedestrian. Read more »
Contact between the brake tube and the transaxle housing over an extended period of time may eventually lead to perforation of the brake tube, which could ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underhood fire. Read more »