- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 25 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 43 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect ... Read more »
If the glass separates while driving, it could strike another vehicle or injure a pedestrian. Read more »
Contact between the brake tube and the transaxle housing over an extended period of time may eventually lead to perforation of the brake tube, which could ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underhood fire. Read more »