- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 5 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 20 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 21 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Headlight Stopped Working4
- Brake Light Stopped Working2
- High Beams Flash1
- Tail Lights And Center Stop Light Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting15
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.