- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 7 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 17 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 18 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Headlight Stopped Working4
- Brake Light Stopped Working2
- High Beams Flash1
- Tail Lights And Center Stop Light Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting15
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.