- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 12 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlight stopped working4
- brake light stopped working2
- high beams flash1
- tail lights and center stop light stopped working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting13
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.