- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 0 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 8 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 8 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
body / paint Problems
Worst 2006 Pacifica body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- motor cradle rusted/corroded42
- subframe corroded31
- front end frame is rusting as well as sides4
- paint bubbling3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body96
- NHTSA: Structure27
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields20
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.