- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 37 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 41 days ago
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
This could cause a crash to occur without prior warning. Read more »