- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 1 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 9 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 9 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2006 Chrysler Pacifica POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM) NHTSA Campaign #06V432000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel pump module and the power train control module (PCM) software may allow the engine to stall under certain operating conditions.
Consequence: This could cause a crash to occur without prior warning.
Actions: Dealers will reprogram the power train control module. The fuel pump module will also be replaced on vehicles built from August 1, 2004 through September 30, 2004. The recall began on November 21, 2006. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06V432000 »