- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 0 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 38 days ago
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Cradle Rot13
- Engine Light On10
- Motor Mounts Broke9
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving5
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Gas Pedal Sticks1
- NHTSA: Engine130
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling63
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.