- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 10 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 32 days ago
2003 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks into interior3
- black paint is dissolving2
- paint peeling & chipping2
- gas trunk lifters broken1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.