- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 40 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Body / Paint Problems
2004 Chrysler Sebring Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Is Chipping And Peeling7
- Door Hinge Failure1
- Door Is Crooked, Allowing Water To Enter Vehicle1
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.