- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 0 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 3 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 3 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 7 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
2004 Chrysler Sebring Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/rattling from the front end4
- knocking/rattling from the back end2
- disintegrated strut mount blew tire1
- vibration at low RPM1
- NHTSA: Suspension17
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.