- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 7 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 22 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
2004 Chrysler Sebring Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Knocking/Rattling From The Front End4
- Knocking/Rattling From The Back End2
- Disintegrated Strut Mount Blew Tire1
- Vibration At Low RPM1
- NHTSA: Suspension17
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.