- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 23 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 23 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 35 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/rattling from the front end4
- knocking/rattling from the back end2
- disintegrated strut mount blew tire1
- vibration at low RPM1
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.