- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 2 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 2 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 14 days ago
- October 24: Mitsubishi Settles Lawsuit Over Auto Parts Price-Fixing Claims news | 30 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 41 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bucks under load and misses out2
- engine starts sometimes, but not always1
- ticking loud on start up with valve train noise1
- ticks while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.