- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 10 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 21 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bucks under load and misses out2
- engine failure1
- engine starts sometimes, but not always1
- ticking loud on start up with valve train noise1
- ticks while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.