- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 10 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 32 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bucks under load and misses out2
- engine starts sometimes, but not always1
- ticking loud on start up with valve train noise1
- ticks while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.