- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
2013 Chrysler Town & Country
2013 Chrysler Town & Country Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Complete Electrical Shutdown7
- TIPM Faulty7
- Alternator Failure4
- Blind Spot Detection System Failed3
- Battery Goes Dead Every 2 Days If Not Driven2
- Automatic Doors Open By Themselves1
- Key Fob Sensor Not Working1
- Smoke And Noise From Engine1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System287
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.