- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 1 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 1 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 16 days ago
2013 Chrysler Town & Country
2013 Chrysler Town & Country Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Complete Electrical Shutdown7
- TIPM Faulty6
- Alternator Failure4
- Battery Goes Dead Every 2 Days If Not Driven2
- Blind Spot Detection System Failed2
- Automatic Doors Open By Themselves1
- Key Fob Sensor Not Working1
- Smoke And Noise From Engine1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System287
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.