- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 2 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 3 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 13 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 22 days ago
2013 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2013 Town & Country Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- complete electrical shutdown7
- alternator failure4
- TIPM faulty4
- battery goes dead every 2 days if not driven2
- blind spot detection system failed2
- key fob sensor not working1
- smoke and noise from engine1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System261
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.