- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 1 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 4 days ago
2013 Chrysler Town & Country
2013 Chrysler Town & Country Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Complete Electrical Shutdown7
- TIPM Faulty5
- Alternator Failure4
- Battery Goes Dead Every 2 Days If Not Driven2
- Blind Spot Detection System Failed2
- Key Fob Sensor Not Working1
- Smoke And Noise From Engine1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System281
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.