- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 36 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 41 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 42 days ago
- September 4: Tesla Florida Highway Patrol Crash Added to Investigation investigations | 45 days ago
Dodge TSB #09-001-13
2012 Dodge Challenger
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- Gasoline Engine Diagnostic Inspection Procedure This bulletin provides a procedure to determine repair versus replacement of a gasoline long block engine assembly. This procedure is to be used prior to conducting any engine related repairs or removal of engine components.
Click a tab for more information.