- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 36 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 65 days ago
2012 Dodge Challenger
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment the airbags may not operate as designed, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »