- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 80 days ago
Dodge Recall P74: Instrument Cluster Inoperative
2015 Dodge Challenger
If the instrument cluster becomes inoperative, it can increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2015 Dodge Challenger vehicles manufactured June 30, 2014, to October 8, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the instrument cluster may become inoperative. This could cause the gauges to oscillate at zero and the Vehicle Theft Alarm could remain illuminated. Thus, the affected vehicles fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 101, "Controls and displays."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a software enhancement, free of charge. The recall began on December 15, 2014. Owners can contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P74.
- Documents (13)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Safety Follow-Up Notification
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall 573 Report - Amended
- Other Recall Related Documents
Click a tab for more information.