- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 18 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 62 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 73 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 78 days ago
Dodge Recall P74: Instrument Cluster Inoperative
2015 Dodge Challenger
If the instrument cluster becomes inoperative, it can increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2015 Dodge Challenger vehicles manufactured June 30, 2014, to October 8, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the instrument cluster may become inoperative. This could cause the gauges to oscillate at zero and the Vehicle Theft Alarm could remain illuminated. Thus, the affected vehicles fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 101, "Controls and displays."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a software enhancement, free of charge. The recall began on December 15, 2014. Owners can contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P74.
- Documents (13)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Safety Follow-Up Notification
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall 573 Report - Amended
- Other Recall Related Documents
Click a tab for more information.