- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 39 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 81 days ago
2016 Dodge Challenger
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2016 Dodge Challenger.