- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 60 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 67 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
2000 Dodge Durango
Worst 2000 Durango drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure8
- rear axle broke on highway1
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.