- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 28 days ago
- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 43 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 49 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 89 days ago
2000 Dodge Durango
2000 Dodge Durango Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Differential Failure8
- Rear Axle Broke On Highway1
- NHTSA: Power Train13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.