- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
2001 Dodge Durango
Worst 2001 Durango drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drivetrain noise2
- service 4wd light is on1
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.