- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 40 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
2016 Dodge Journey
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the transmission loses hydraulic pressure, the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »