- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 48 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 76 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 77 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 77 days ago
2005 Dodge Stratus
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Dodge Stratus
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Dodge Stratus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the passenger side sun visor detaches and is propelled rearward, there is an increased risk of occupant injury. Read more »
If there is a separation of the ball stud from the housing, the driver can loose steering control, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Separation of the ball stud from the socket of the ball joint housing would allow the control arm to collapse and the wheel to fold in causing loss of steering control, possibly resulting in a ... Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This could cause the steering knuckle to crack and separate from the upper control arm, which could result in a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »