- September 24: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 12 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
1990 Ford Econoline
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1990 Ford Econoline
Official recalls have been issued for the 1990 Ford Econoline by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Separation of the rear shock crossmember from the framecan result in loss of vehicle control and an accident. Read more »
Failure to meet the load requirements of FMVSS 210 placethe seat occupants in increased risk of injury in the event of a sudden stopor accident. Read more »
The overflow of fuel past the filler cap causes a fuelleakage, which can result in a fire when exposed to a source of ignition. Read more »
When the gear is placed in park, the park gear would notengage, allowing the truck to roll freely if the parking brake is not properlyset. This could result in an ... Read more »