- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 4 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 20 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
2012 Ford Edge
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
2012 Ford Edge Fuel System Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.