- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 3 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 7 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
2012 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.