- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 2 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 13 days ago
2012 Ford Edge
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
2012 Ford Edge Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.