- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 11 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2015 Ford Edge (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Edge has a trend of the engine dying while driving, which is typically considered a safety issue.
Owners report the stalling while driving problem is caused by the throttle body needing replacement. The problem typically occurs at low mileage & so the issue has been covered under warranty -- although by now, the 2015 Edge is generally past the full warranty period.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,875 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.