- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 1 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 9 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
2015 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Edge has a trend of the engine dying while driving, which is typically considered a safety issue.
Owners report the stalling while driving problem is caused by the throttle body needing replacement. The problem typically occurs at low mileage & so the issue has been covered under warranty -- although by now, the 2015 Edge is generally past the full warranty period.
2015 Ford Edge Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.