- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46096
2015 Ford Edge
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- Some 2015-2016 Edge vehicles may exhibit a roof opening panel that is slow to close, stops, or bounces back while closing. Refer to the revised WSM, Section 501-17 for updated cleaning procedure and diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.