- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46703
2015 Ford Edge
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Some 2013-2017 Edge/MKX/Escape/MKC/Fusion/MKZ/Flex/MKT/Mondeo/Kuga/EcoSport AWD vehicles where diagnosis leads to a RDU clutch issue, a rear drive unit (RDU) service kit is available. Use the vehicle identification number (VIN) in the parts catalog to look for base part 4A232. If clutch assembly (base 4A232) is not listed in the catalog, this message does not apply. For vehicle repairs refer to updated Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 205-02 on ATC clutch repairs. Use causal part 4A232 or equivalent and applicable labor operations.
Click a tab for more information.