- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48049
2015 Ford Edge
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Some 2015-2017 F-150/Mustang, 2015-2018 Edge/MKC, 2016-2018 MKX, 2013-2018 Explorer/Taurus/Flex/MKT, and 2017-2018 Fusion/MKZ/Continental vehicles built on or before 19-Oct-2017 may exhibit an inoperative adaptive cruise control, collision warning, and/or collision avoidance system with a Pre-Collision Assist Not Available, Collision Warning Not Available, and/or Adaptive Cruise Fault message present in the instrument panel cluster (IPC) and diagnostic trouble code (DTC) U3000:49 present in the cruise control module (CCM). To resolve the condition, reprogram the CCM using the latest software level of the appropriate Ford diagnostic scan tool. For claiming, use causal part 9E731 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.