- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 18-2361
2015 Ford Edge
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2013-2018 C-Max, 2013-2019 Escape/Fusion/MKZ, 2015-2018 Focus, 2015-2019 Edge/F150/MKC/Mustang, 2016-2018 MKX, 2016-2019 Explorer, 2017 Super Duty, 2018-2019 EcoSport/Expedition, and 2019 Nautilus vehicles may experience seat pan looseness, lateral movement, or clunk/thump noise on turns. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.