- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB18-2055
2015 Ford Edge
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE
- Some 2015-2017 Edge vehicles built on or before 10-Aug-2017 and 2016-2018 MKX vehicles built on or before 15-Dec-2017, equipped with a power liftgate and the hands-free liftgate activation feature may exhibit the liftgate opening or closing when a rear door is slammed shut, or the rear fascia is contacted such as kneeling or resting a foot on the fascia while the key is present. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.