- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 4 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 15 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 22 days ago
External Temperature Display Inaccurate
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Edge is starting to show a similar trend to the prior model year of the engine stalling while driving, which owners report is typically caused by low-mileage problems with the throttle body. This is typically considered a safety defect.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 1,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)