- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 1 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 12 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 19 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Edge is starting to show a similar trend to the prior model year of the engine stalling while driving, which owners report is typically caused by low-mileage problems with the throttle body. This is typically considered a safety defect.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace throttle body (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)