- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 10 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 13 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 25 days ago
2003 Ford Escape
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Escape accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key wouldn't go into ignition3
- radio won't shut off2
- backlight for gear indicator blew1
- leather on door panels peel off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Shield Assembly 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.