- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 4 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 7 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 10 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 24 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 36 days ago
2004 Ford Escape
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.
2004 Ford Escape Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Front Passenger Door Latch Is Stuck Shut1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.