- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 18 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 20 days ago
Ford Recall 16S41: Fuel Delivery Module May Crack And Cause Fuel Leak
2010 Ford Escape
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Ford Escape vehicles manufactured February 26, 2009, to April 29, 2012, and 2010-2011 Mercury Mariner vehicles manufactured February 25, 2009, to December 12, 2010. On vehicles with a 3.0L engine, the Fuel Delivery Module (FDM) may crack, causing a fuel leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the FDM flange with one that has a redesigned fuel supply port, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notices were mailed to owners on December 13, 2016. Owners will recieve a second notice when remedy parts become available. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S41.
- Documents (14)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - August 29, 2017 SUBJECT: Safety Recall 16S41
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Media Correspondence
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - October 25, 2016 SUBJECT: Advance Notice - Safety Recall 16S41
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - October 27, 2017 SUBJECT: Safety Recall 16S41 – Supplement #1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- January 11, 2018 - Safety Recall 16S41 – Supplement #2 Certain 2010-2012 Model Year Escape and 2010-2011 Model Year Mariner Vehicles with a 3.0L Engine Fuel Delivery Module Flange Replacement
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - January 27, 2017 SUBJECT: Advance Notice - Safety Recall 16S41 – Supplement #1
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- March 1, 2018 - SUBJECT: Safety Recall 16S41 – Supplement #3
Click a tab for more information.