- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 11 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 16 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 10C12: Park Rod Guide Retension Pin
2010 Ford Escape
A vehicle parked without an engaged park pawl and without an applied parking brake may have unintended movement which may cause a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Ford is recalling certain model year 2010 Fusion, Milan, and Escape vehicles manufactured from February 27, through March 26, 2010. The park rod guide retention pin may not have been properly installed which fails to conform to the requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 114, "theft protection and rollaway prevention".
- Ford will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The safety recall began on May 28, 2010. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-866-436-7332 and for the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (tdd). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.