- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 4 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 5 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 15 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 18 days ago
2010 Ford Escape
2010 Ford Escape Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure19
- Downshifts Hard While Accelerating8
- Erratic Shifting7
- Leaking Transmission Fluid2
- Slips Out Of Gear2
- Transmission Melted1
- Transmission Overheating (Code P1783)1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.