- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
2010 Ford Escape
2010 Ford Escape Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure20
- Downshifts Hard While Accelerating8
- Erratic Shifting7
- Leaking Transmission Fluid2
- Slips Out Of Gear2
- Transmission Melted1
- Transmission Overheating (Code P1783)1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.