- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
2010 Ford Escape
2010 Ford Escape Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure19
- Downshifts Hard While Accelerating8
- Erratic Shifting7
- Leaking Transmission Fluid2
- Slips Out Of Gear2
- Transmission Melted1
- Transmission Overheating (Code P1783)1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.