- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 4 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 8 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.