- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 26 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 28 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 30 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 33 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
2012 Ford Escape
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.