- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 24 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 56 days ago
2014 Ford Escape (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 78,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 41 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (21 reports)
- not sure (9 reports)
- replace with rebuilt trans (6 reports)
- rebuild transmission (4 reports)
- replaced axle shaft bushing and seal (1 reports)