- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 15 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 17 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 20 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 20-2365
2020 Ford Escape
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Some 2020 Escape Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV) built on or before 6-Oct-2020 may exhibit an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) with diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P1A0C stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) and exhibit a Stop Safely Now message in the instrument panel cluster (IPC). This may be due to the software in the PCM. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure to reprogram the PCM.
Click a tab for more information.