- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 8 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bag curtains deployed unprovoked1
- air bags did not deploy1
- seat belts gets stuck and won't pull out1
- NHTSA: Air Bags25
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal10
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window7
- NHTSA: Seat Belts4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.