- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 12 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 18 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 20 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 25 days ago
2018 Ford Expedition
2018 Ford Expedition Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- All 4 Struts/Shocks Found Leaking2
- All Four Shock Absorber Leaking Oil2
- Left Front Strut Is Leaking For The Second Time1
- NHTSA: Suspension19
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2018 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.