- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 17 days ago
Gear Shift Gets Stuck In Park
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a half-decade of major transmission problems, Ford seems to have solved all the major defects with the Explorer.
We are happy to say that both the CarComplaints.com & the NHTSA data indicate no problems whatsoever with the 2009 Ford Explorer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace gear shift (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem