- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47959
2015 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: SEATS
- Some 2015-2019 Explorer vehicles may exhibit a loose cushion cover corner and/or exposed foam on the 2nd row left 60 percent seat. The left 2nd row 60 percent seat cushion cover is a different design from the right 2nd row 40 percent cushion cover and the two are not comparable. The right seat trim wraps under the seat and is closed off while the left side is not closed off and may appear loose. This is normal appearance and no repairs should be performed. If the seat foam is exposed, the foam can be tucked upward and the cushion cover refitted to conceal the foam. The seat cushion cover and/or foam should not be replaced for either condition.
Click a tab for more information.