- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 1 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 8 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 12 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
2010 Ford F-150 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Brake Wear4
- Brake System Light On2
- Brakes Failed While Driving2
- Brakes Grab/ Squeal2
- Initial Braking Overly Sensitive2
- Antiskid Brake Comes On While Driving Or Turning1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes33
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.