- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 13 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 17 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
2010 Ford F-150 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Brake Wear4
- Brake System Light On2
- Brakes Failed While Driving2
- Brakes Grab/ Squeal2
- Initial Braking Overly Sensitive2
- Antiskid Brake Comes On While Driving Or Turning1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes33
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.