- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 8 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake wear4
- brakes failed while driving2
- brakes grab/ squeal2
- initial braking overly sensitive2
- antiskid brake comes on while driving or turning1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.