- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 19 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 21 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake wear4
- brakes failed while driving2
- brakes grab/ squeal2
- initial braking overly sensitive2
- antiskid brake comes on while driving or turning1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.