- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 0 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 12 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 24 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake wear4
- brakes failed while driving2
- brakes grab/ squeal2
- initial braking overly sensitive2
- antiskid brake comes on while driving or turning1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes28
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.