1.3

2012 Ford F-150 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford F-150:

2012 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 082018

F-150

The contact owns a 2012 Ford F-150. While driving 35 mph, the transmission seized in fifth gear. Additionally, the check engine and seat belt warning indicators illuminated, the speedometer became inoperable, and the vehicle went into limp mode. The vehicle was taken to washburn Ford Lincoln (1819 ok-14, alva, ok 73717, (580) 327-1296), but was not diagnosed. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 120,000.

- Alva, OK, USA

Mar 312017

F-150

I drive along and my seatbelt just unlatches. I put it back in the reciever buckle it clicks I tug on it and its latched......I drive down the road.....eventually it unlatches again. I dont know what to do. With a part that doesnt appear to be damaged, and appears to work but isn't. I dont really want to replace it with the same part.

- Wilmington, DE, USA