- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 5 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 6 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 16 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 18 days ago
2013 Ford F-150
2013 Ford F-150 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Dead9
- Battery Saver Displays Low Battery When Fully Charged7
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start2
- Soy Base Electrical Wire2
- Sudden Downshift, Loss Of Gauges1
- Turns Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System185
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.