CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.

2015 Ford F-150 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-150:

2015 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 052018

F-150 King Ranch

click to see larger images

water leaking inside the cab water leaking inside the cab water leaking inside the cab

I own a Ford F-150 4x4 King Ranch for which I paid about 62k. Not 6 months ago the massage seats stopped working - it took 4 times to fix them. This is my work truck so no truck, no work. It was about 5 days total to work on this problem over 3 months.

The next problem is lane changing sensors didn’t work. Another 2 days no truck then the sensors that keep you inside your lane failed another 2 days.

Next problem is the heated mirrors didn’t work. I took the truck in but they could not find the problem so nothing could be done. Of course they started working a couple days later.

The next problem was the sunroof broke in an open position while raining. A 4 days in the shop problem. All 4 rotors had to be replaced and this was a fight because Ford said there was nothing wrong with them. I had to drive with the manager down the road, step on the brakes and the truck shuddered. Apparently they didn’t notice this until I drove with them. 3 days, no truck.

Problem 5. Water enters in the truck when it rains. Fords question to me was how do you park your truck So they said drain had debris in it for a cost of about $200.00. A couple months later it happens again, and this time they said they blew out the drain was done in minutes so they charged me $200.00 for a couple minutes I know this will happen again from the other people who have the same issue. I contacted Ford I was told there was nothing they can do.

This is my 11th vehicle purchased from Ford, some 400,000 spent and this is how they treat a 30 year customer. Now I will contact an attorney to see my next move!

- konabear2010, Coconut Creek, US