- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 4 days ago
- January 31: Ford Explorer Windshield Trim Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 6 days ago
- January 27: Ford Backup Camera Recall Follows 17 'Minor Accidents' recalls | 10 days ago
- January 25: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Investigation is Closed After 6 Years investigations | 12 days ago
- January 15: Ford Maverick Side Airbag Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Latch Not Working9
- Bad Paint Job6
- Misaligned Body Panels3
- Bed Not Sealed2
- A-Pillar Dented1
- Chrome Grill Is Flaking1
- Door Hinge Over Extends1
- Excessive Cabin Noise1
- F-150 Emblem Peeling Off1
- Hood Not Staying Latched1
- Rear Door Latch Not Working Properly1
- Tailgate Won't Open At Low Temps1
- Water Leaking Inside The Cab1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.