- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 13 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 28 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Latch Not Working8
- Bad Paint Job4
- Misaligned Body Panels3
- Bed Not Sealed2
- A-Pillar Dented1
- Chrome Grill Is Flaking1
- Excessive Cabin Noise1
- F-150 Emblem Peeling Off1
- Hood Not Staying Latched1
- Rear Door Latch Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body70
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.