- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Latch Not Working8
- Bad Paint Job4
- Misaligned Body Panels3
- Bed Not Sealed2
- A-Pillar Dented1
- Chrome Grill Is Flaking1
- Excessive Cabin Noise1
- F-150 Emblem Peeling Off1
- Hood Not Staying Latched1
- Rear Door Latch Not Working Properly1
- Tailgate Won't Open At Low Temps1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body75
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.