- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 2 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed By Troopers news | 9 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 11 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 71,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace master cylinder and brake booster (5 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace master cylinder (1 reports)