- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 9 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 13 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 25 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalling While Driving6
- Limp Mode5
- Flashing Service Engine Soon, Started Shaking And Stopped4
- Hesitates/Multiple Warning Lights On3
- Engine Dies While Idling2
- Check Engine Light On1
- Grinding Noise On Cold Start1
- Hesitates When Accelerating1
- Ticking, Tapping Noise In The Morning1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control49
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.