- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 2 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 6 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalling While Driving7
- Limp Mode7
- Flashing Service Engine Soon, Started Shaking And Stopped4
- Engine Dies While Idling3
- Hesitates/Multiple Warning Lights On3
- Check Engine Light On1
- Grinding Noise On Cold Start1
- Hesitates When Accelerating1
- Oil Pan Seal Leak1
- Ticking, Tapping Noise In The Morning1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control58
- NHTSA: Engine50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.