- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalling While Driving7
- Limp Mode6
- Flashing Service Engine Soon, Started Shaking And Stopped4
- Engine Dies While Idling3
- Hesitates/Multiple Warning Lights On3
- Check Engine Light On1
- Grinding Noise On Cold Start1
- Hesitates When Accelerating1
- Oil Pan Seal Leak1
- Ticking, Tapping Noise In The Morning1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control53
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.